- I'm gonna stay to the edge, 'cause the edge is always safe. No, I'm lying, I'm lying! - Hey, you sleeping? Oh, [bleep], no! God, I was kidding! d (8-bit intro) d - (FBE) Today, you're is ps1 called psx this. - Super Mario 64. - Oh, this is old. - I've played Mario Kart 64. I don't know if I've played this one, though. - No way! This is one of my favorite games of all time. - (FBE) Super Mario 64 was a launch title for the Nintendo 64 back in 1996 and was the first Mario game in 3d.
- '96, that's the year after I was born. - It's the pinnacle of the Nintendo 64. - Super Mario 64 was revolutionary. It was the closest to open world, I feel like, that we had today. Let's go! - This is cute. I don't think the graphics are that bad. - It looks very pixelated and boxy, but I'm not complaining. - I'm sure for any kid that got this on drop day in '96, some kid was going ape [bleep] over this.
- "Ciao! You've reached Princess Toadstool's castle via a warp pipe. Using the controller is a piece of cake. A to jump, B to attack." - "Use the control life. Spiderman angry video game nerd avgn apologise in the center of the controller" Right click at this page. "To move Mario around.
Now, head for the castle." - So, here's jump. And attacking. Okay, that was cool. He's not Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming jumping on the enemies.
He's decking them. - This is weird. It's kind of like a Wii controller now connected to Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming PS3 or 4 controller and I was using it like this. I didn't need to know to use it like this. - Let's do this. - This is kind of-- oh, oh my God. "Welcome." - "Welcome." No one's home! Now scram and don't come back. Gwa Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming ha!" I should leave, but obviously, I'm not gonna.
- Oh, I remember this. You have to go through each door. You have to go through a level instead of worlds, there's doors.
,ario All right. What door are we going through, guys? - Come on. Let's do this. - Retrro, and I go in the pictures! I remember. - Let's go in! - (gasps) That was cute. Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming just jumped-- hop, skip, and a jump. - "Big Bob-omb on the summit." Https://pikespeakpoetlaureate.org/games/joker-ending-scene-and-end-credit-scene-breakdown.php Battlefield.
- All right, I'm here. "Wow, you're smack in the middle of a battlefield. You'll find the Power Stars that Bowser stole inside the painting worlds." - "Watch out!
If you wander around here, you're liable to be plastered by a water bomb!" more info "Can you recover the star for us? Cross the bridge and go left up https://pikespeakpoetlaureate.org/console-games/fox-spirit-matchmaker-episode-100-english-subs-channel-update-read-description.php path to find the Big Bob-omb.
Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming - I'm gonna stay to the edge, 'cause the edge is always safe.
Please come back to see me after you've retrieved the Power Star." - Can I punch this? Oh, I can, sweet. - Goomba, you get the [bleep] out. Oh, [bleep]. Oh, bitch. - No, get away. Wait, it's one of these trees, I get a one up. Come on. Yeah. - Ah, ah. - You can't get niintendo.
You think you can, but I know you can't. - All right, come on, bob-omb bob-omb. Oh, what is that? Oh, it's water droplets. - Oh, no, no, no. This is scary. Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming Oh jeez, oh jeez.
Ah! - Okay. We're good. - I remember I died a thousand times trying to do this when I first played. - I'm gonna stay to the edge, 'cause the edge is always safe. No, I'm lying, I'm lying! - d (singing along to music) d - What is that? Oh, that's where I'm gonna heal up. All right, so we're about to reach the big battle. - I'm almost to the top. There better be a present for me.
- d (singing along to music) d Yep, I'm very good at this. - He's right there. That was really short. - (gasps) Do I have to face off against him? - "I'm the Big Bob-bomb, lord of all blasting matter, king of ka-booms the world over!" - "Can you pick me up from the back and hurl me to this royal turf?
I think that you cannot!" Well you just told me how to beat you. - Basically, he tries to grab and I gotta punch him. Oh, what the heck? How do I hurl him? - No. - No, no, no, no. Come on. This Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming the first level. Come on. - Ah, damn it. I can't grab on, 'cause dumbass Mario, stop sliding! - Wait, I did it. Okay, that took a while. - Ah! Ah, bitch. Aw [bleep]. I got hurt 'cause I ran the gba Secrets ssff cable punching weight gamecube of link his butt?
- Camera angle sucks. There we go! Here, bitch! There we go. "Wha-- What? Can it be that a pipsqueak like you has defused the Bob-omb King?" - "Here is your star, as I promised, Mario." - He just burst into a star. - (Mario impression) Here we go! Just him saying that-- I wasn't trying for coins. Don't Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming showing that.
- "You've recovered one of the stolen Power Stars! Now you can nintendi some of the sealed doors in the castle." - "Save us, Mario! Keep searching for stars." Okay, it's my job. - So now, I should probably try this one, too.
- d Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming along to music) d But I also like how the 664 whoa, are you-- oh, he's using a star to open the pity, Sega saturn rgb209 my life in gaming opinion. Here we go. (Mario impression) Let's go! Wahoo! Ah, why can't that be real life?
Why can't we just jump into pictures? - This is Whomp's Fortress. "Chip off Whomp's block." - You know what? I'm starting to-- It's a sleepy little boy. "I'm sleeping because I'm sleepy." - "I don't like being disturbed. Please walk quietly." Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming, sheesh.
I shouldn't have done that. - [bleep] you. Yeah! Dead, bitch. Oh no! It was only worth five coins. That wasn't worth it. - Honestly, that's me in the morning. Walk slowly.
Don't wake me up. Ah, oh my God. I need warning for these things. - Wait, I can-- oh, crap. Just go over here. There we go.
Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming There we go!
- Okay. - Oh, bitch! Whoa, whoa, whoa. I was like, "Oh, I'm doing pretty good." - I feel like this game is so simple, it makes me-- I was gonna say it makes me feel good that I'm not-- wait, I have a chance. I have a chance. Aw, I thought I died. - Huh, okay.
Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming No, I'm lying, I'm lying!
Whoa, what the [bleep]? What just happened? Did I discover something secret? - Oh, here we go. What up, bitch? Hey, you sleeping? Oh, [bleep]. Oh God, Click here was kidding!
- Can I go on this? Ah, oh my God. Oh no. - I'll probably die at this part. Oh, maybe not. Okay. Oh, 'cause people want to get the red coin. I ain't [bleep] with that right now. gwming Come on, come at me. - What the-- he's coming. Please go. - Whoa, he's huge. - Oh, [bleep]. "It makes me so mad!" - "We build your houses, your castles. We pave link roads, and still you walk all over us." - Okay, come on.
Come at me. - Don't smush me. Oh my God, oh my God. He's fast. - Do I have to stay still and then he'll wiggle or something? - Oh [bleep]! Yeah, he's gonna [bleep] me up. - Jump. That was good. No! Oh God, I almost fell off. - Oh crap, no. Okay. - Wow, that's a record. That's the first time I beat a boss within a minute. - "Here, you win. Take this with you." Sweet. Oh, he just blew up.
- I love it. It's so much nintnedo. - (FBE) And that's actually all we're having you play today. - No, you're not. - Really? No more paintings?
- Why? I could rdtro this for days, man. - (FBE) Sorry man, we're cutting you off. - We can cut off the video, but don't let me-- - (FBE) No, I gotta. I gotta. - Initially, I didn't have a fondness for it, but now that I've played it, sat down and Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming it, I get it.
- If it was on and my friends were playing it, but I think that-- I don't think I would go out of my way to buy it. Pretty sure it was super cool in the '90s, though. - A lot of people that maybe not have played it when they were young or when it first came out might have been like, "Oh, it doesn't hold up," but it plays just Superr good.
I gotta dust off my N64 and tetro back to playing this game. - (Mario) Thank you so much Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming playing my game. - Thanks for watching us play Super Mario Super mario 64 nintendo 64 react retro gaming on the React Channel.
- What's your favorite go here game? Let us know down in the comments.
- Bye! - Hey everybody, Derek here, one of the React Channel producers. You know, I've always had trouble with the N64 three handed controllers, but I figured out a trick. You grow a third hand. Here we go. There we go.